- Less space required.
- Screen runs vertically to keep ink on screen no flowing.
- Easy for squeegee, coater & screen replacement as well as screen cleaning.
- Max. Printing speed: 800 per hr.
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel top.
- Vacuum bed is drilled 1.1 mm
- High-volume vacuum system
- Control panel is easy to navigate, with programming and prompts in plain language.
- Digital microprocessor with self-diagnostics.
- Flood/non-flood setting allows screens to be flooded or left un flooded after each print cycle.
- Hands-free single-cycle printing, and for vacuum control of hard-to-feed substrates
- Cycle interruption with foot start switch.
- Multiple print capability
- Adjustable, tool-free front and rear sensors for squeegee stroke length on adjustment.
- Shock absorber to eliminate the shock from printing movement.
- Pneumatic squeegee / flood pressure adjustment.
- Bed movement for registration.
- Adjustable peel off height & speed of peel-off.
- Safety plate and emergency stop push button for safety operation.
- One-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Microprocessor self diagnostic system on each machine.
|Print Size||15 x 20 inches / 385 x 510 mm|
|Sheet Size Max||18 x 23 inches / 458 x 585 mm|
|Frame Size max||26 x 34 inches / 660 x 864 mm|
|Frame Size min||15 x 20 inches / 381 x 508|
|Size of Vacuum Area||16 x 21 inches/ 407 x 534 mm|
|Max. Substrates thickness||2 inches / 50 mm|
|Table fine adjustment||Y-Y-X / 0.3 inches,±10 mm|
|Squeegee speed||1.5 mm/sec|
|Outer dimensions (W/L/H)||34 x 34 x 63 inches / 850 x850 x 1595mm|
|Maximum Speed||840 cycles/Hr|
|Power supply||Single phase / 3 phase 220V - 420V|
|Circuit connection||15 AMP. Plug socket|
|Air Consumption||14 l/Min|
|Working Space requirement||30Sq Ft ( 3 Sq meter)|
|Air Compressor||3 HP|
|Control Panel||with self diagnostic system|
|Turbine Blower||0.5 HP|